Search found 32 matches
Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index
Author Message
  Topic: RAGE WINTERCHILL HAS BEED PINGED!!!!
Eldoran

Replies: 10
Views: 15136

PostForum: Announcements   Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 pm   Subject: RAGE WINTERCHILL HAS BEED PINGED!!!!
awesome guys gratz.
  Topic: Keelgan - 70 Hunter
Eldoran

Replies: 1
Views: 1718

PostForum: Applications   Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:19 am   Subject: Keelgan - 70 Hunter
Good dependable person(the person getting kicked out of a guild on this server was my other brother). Even though pretty much all classes are closed, being family hopefully will make an exception.
  Topic: Vitchman done
Eldoran

Replies: 8
Views: 8313

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:17 pm   Subject: Vitchman done
You have to tell me how you make tons of money each week!!!!!
  Topic: WHO SWINGS THE REAL BAT!
Eldoran

Replies: 4
Views: 5762

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:17 pm   Subject: WHO SWINGS THE REAL BAT!
I'll crit you for 80 damage.
  Topic: LF4M. Need tank/healer and deathknights pst....
Eldoran

Replies: 3
Views: 5245

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:27 am   Subject: LF4M. Need tank/healer and deathknights pst....
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=712245356&sid=1

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161725
  Topic: Casino Spiele Help
Eldoran

Replies: 9
Views: 8717

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:14 pm   Subject: Casino Spiele Help
Did you pass the third grade because it seems like you flunked out of it.
  Topic: virtual barbershop
Eldoran

Replies: 0
Views: 4292

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:14 pm   Subject: virtual barbershop
http://media.putfile.com/Virtual-Barbershop

Only thing you need is some headphones and to close your eyes.
  Topic: if you love wii and wow...
Eldoran

Replies: 2
Views: 2056

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:41 pm   Subject: if you love wii and wow...
yeah I love the wii. Good quality games in vc so I have to restrain myself from buying them.
  Topic: Rag has been PINGED!!!
Eldoran

Replies: 8
Views: 9746

PostForum: Announcements   Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 pm   Subject: Rag has been PINGED!!!
ahh shit I slept thru the raid but gratz anyways.
  Topic: Rag Week is upon us...
Eldoran

Replies: 8
Views: 10279

PostForum: Announcements   Posted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:36 am   Subject: Rag Week is upon us...
it's an Mc orgy week.
  Topic: Vitchman--Application
Eldoran

Replies: 2
Views: 1826

PostForum: Applications   Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:06 pm   Subject: Vitchman--Application
Known him since June of this year when I joined his guild "mercs of azeroth" after quitting for 3 months. After that guild was invaded by low level people who just wanted gold, I joined him and the fe ...
  Topic: interesting quest for the horde in TBC
Eldoran

Replies: 0
Views: 1628

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:20 am   Subject: interesting quest for the horde in TBC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQBFDb_SFI
  Topic: January 16,2007
Eldoran

Replies: 1
Views: 1722

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:02 am   Subject: January 16,2007
http://www.blizzard.com/press/061109.shtml


offical release date.
  Topic: An unusual application
Eldoran

Replies: 15
Views: 7288

PostForum: Applications   Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 am   Subject: An unusual application
make sure to turn off Lfg channel.
  Topic: Hakkar Monday
Eldoran

Replies: 8
Views: 4695

PostForum: Public Chatterbox   Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:06 pm   Subject: Hakkar Monday
I signed up but there is a 75 percent chance I will make it. If that 25 percent chance of not making it becomes "zomg I can't make it", I'll let you all know.
 
Page 1 of 3 Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group