Whitaknight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitaknight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Whitaknight Reply with quote

Character Name:Whitaknight

Race/Class/Level:Night Elf/Warrior/70

Build Spec (if you are an established character):34/24/3

What are you looking for in a guild, and what about FoTP interests you?
Raiding, new friends, and just an all togeather new family =p

Current/previous guilds, and if you're leaving, why? Dunamis, I'm never in any of their raids because they say im undergeared, and how am i supposed to get gear if i can't raid?

Do you know or were you referred here by any of the guilds current members? Leehyori, she's my pvp partner.

What are your goals as far as end-game content is concerned? I'd like to experiance vashj and kael.

Attunements? Working on a few heroic keys, and i'm attuned to everything pre-bc even naxx, working on BT and Hyjal attunement.

Do you PvP? Would you like to? Yes i do pvp.

Typical play schedule: Randomly log in. To my understanding you guys raid at 8:00? i can make 90% of the raids

Previous MMORPG experience: World of Warcraft since late 2004, MU Online, Ragnarok, and a few others

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Derek, im 18 i love wow and everything wow has to offer, raiding is the best thing that WoW has ever came out with.

Thought i'd add an Experience tab

Experience: Kara Full clear,Gruul Full Clear, TK To Kael, SSC Downed Leo, Mag Cleared,

Armory Links

Warrior: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garona&n=Whitaknight

Pally:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Akilian
In my Ret gear atm can show pve gear if you'd like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: