Bubz ; 70 Rogue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bubz

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Bubz ; 70 Rogue Reply with quote

Character Name: Bubz
Race/Class/Level: Human ; Rogue ; 70

Build Spec (if you are an established character): 20/41 PvE Swordz

What are you looking for in a guild, and what about FoTP interests you? I have grouped with FoTP Before and they seem like a very mature guild who knows how to have fun but be seiours about progression at the same time, and I wanna be a part of that.

Current/previous guilds, and if you're leaving, why? Bloodsworn on Altar of Storms, xfered from there to be with RL friends.

Do you know or were you referred here by any of the guilds current members? Nupe

What are your goals as far as end-game content is concerned? To go into end game 25 mans before WotLK with a friendly and fun guild. (Have been up to Kael in TK and Vashj in SSC so far)

Attunements? Got them all

Do you PvP? Would you like to? I PvP whenever I'm not raiding, I'd love to =)

Typical play schedule? Most all day every day, yeah I play too much.

Previous MMORPG experience: WoW Since day 1 in beta.

Tell us a little about yourself (the player): I'm 18, taking a break from college so I have nothing else to do while I sit at home, so I am looking to raid with a good group of people to occupy my time and have fun at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: