Warlock Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alzorak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Warlock Application Reply with quote

Character Name: Alzorak

Race/Class/Level: Sexy Human Male/warlock/70

Build Spec (if you are an established character): Destruction style!

What are you looking for in a guild, and what about FoTP interests you? Progression beyond limits and, people who are not scared to joke around once in a while.

Current/previous guilds, and if you're leaving, why? Clan Silver Beard, not a large amount of people showing up for raids.

Do you know or were you referred here by any of the guilds current members? None that i can think of. I met so many people I may have ran into your members once in a while.

What are your goals as far as end-game content is concerned?
As far as this guild can push to. I wanna see BT one day, lol
Attunements?

Do you PvP? Would you like to? I do PVP but not as much as I would like too. I would love a arena team!

Typical play schedule? (Note that our raids run 9pm-12am CST, Mon/Tue/Thur). If you cannot make at least 1 of those 3 hour sessions per week, our schedule will not be a good fit for you.)
Any play time if good for me as long as its after 5pm Est.
Previous MMORPG experience:
Guild wars, Star Wars, Conan was not for me just kept playing WoW.
Tell us a little about yourself (the player):I am a student in search of my dreams, one of those being a Teacher. Puerto Rican and Colombian 5,8 and Live in New York City, Home of the YANKEES!! Very Happy
Blix_Hagen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chased Joe Torre into a sauna once when he was the manager for the Cardinals, my Dad wanted me to get his autograph. I was like six years old.

What are you wanting to teach? I wanted to be either an English or History teacher.

Rogues - Do it in the darkness
Rogues - Do it where the sun don't shine
Rogues - And with a little drop of poison

Rogues do it from behind
Alzorak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to be a history teacher. Alot of students get facts wrong and they deserve to know the truth or atleast the closest thing to the truth that the DOE will allow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: