Sinester X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sinesterx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Sinester X Reply with quote

Character Name: SinesterX

Race/Class/Level:
night elf
hunter
level 58

Build Spec (if you are an established character): undetermined

What are you looking for in a guild, and what about FoTP interests you? i am looking for a guild that like to play but if not on every day then there not jumping down my throat, i like a guild that is willing to help others out. and like to talk and work together rather then fighting with each other.

Current/previous guilds, and if you're leaving, why? different server moved to here,due to friends . prevous guild was the templar knights about 300 members about 70 members frm my work. left guild due to petty fighting

Do you know or were you referred here by any of the guilds current members? adam and teresa partridge (family)

What are your goals as far as end-game content is concerned? it a game i just love to play it. oh and to be king on here one day.

Do you PvP? Would you like to? i have before and love battle ground and etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fellowship of the Ping Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: